Got Soul, Mate?

Everything is energy. The world as we are experiencing it in this time continuum, creates an illusion that we are separate from this primordial source of energy. We wander this realm to find each other again through a veil of flesh and bone. We are all soul mates in one respect. Every person we meet will help us evolve in some way, through pain or bliss or subtler ways. But I have experienced the existence of a soul mate or twin flame, an exact opposite match to my frequency that mysteriously intercepted my path many times.

He is moon, female energy and I am sun, male energy. I am female; he is male. He is left- brain, realist and I am right-brain idealist. Ying and Yang. The amazing thing about our relationship is not just the feeling that we have known each other forever or that we are attracted to each other physically. It is the fact that we continually crossed paths for twenty years leading completely separate lives. We traveled to all of the same places near and far. We met when I was nineteen and he was twenty. He had a girl friend and his own lessons to learn about life. I had mine. Although our paths were separate we were overwhelmingly drawn to one another, not just sexually but soulfully. While I was in Nepal in 1997 he made a delivery to my mother’s office back in Florida by chance not realizing she worked there. While he was asking about me, that very day I was in Nepal wishing that he were there to see the Himalayas with me even though I hadn’t spoken to him in 6 years. My mother told me later about the visit. Eventually our paths crossed again and again and twenty-three years have passed. We married three years ago after a chance encounter in a McDonalds, a place I rarely enter. We took one look at each other and laughed. Our timing was finally right and we have been together every day since.

Lets talk about love here for a minute. Love is a word we throw around a lot. Sure love is caring, love is sharing but anytime you refer to your attraction to something or someone, it is not love. That doesn’t mean that attraction is not part of loving someone. Love without condition is the kind of love that releases us from our demons. Some people are looking for success, money power. I was just looking for some one. I felt him. I knew he was there. And I even knew his physical characteristics and mannerisms. Perhaps this is what is referred to as a twin flame. Another you.

I kissed a lot of frogs but I knew the entire time that they were frogs. I knew they were there to teach me lessons that needed to be learned. I’m not saying that I no longer need to learn lessons, just that I am complete with this man by my side in this life. In fact we learn from each other constantly. Whenever I have an issue that I need resolved soul mates are plentiful and they pop up where I least expect them. But it’s nice to have that someone that completes you and if that’s not a soul mate then what is it? Happy chance? First of all I have never been lucky at anything!! Ever!! There are so many subtle levels of communicating with others of which we are unaware. In fact our attraction for someone is in our DNA. What is DNA? When it comes right down to it, DNA is energy and information recorded in light. Hmm what can we call that? Soul?
I could say that I have found by chance a person that happens to have all of the billions of little traits that agree with me and that he and I accidentally bumped in to each other, ten to twenty times in twenty years but it’s much easier to just say that I found my soul mate. For all of those who say it does not exist, this is your reality. Life is like a Magic Eye picture with what appears to be chaotic images and patterns at first glance. If you hold your eyes just right and look in the picture you can see another picture of something beautiful that was there all along. But if you don’t believe it is there or you won’t try to see it, then it is not going to be a part of your reality. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

Comments

Popular Posts