Phire in the Garden

I loved my grandmother. I loved her imperfections and her superstitions and I loved the way she collected junk. She was always there for me, rubbing my back to get me to sleep and taking me to the store for a Moonpie (Yep. I'm from the south he he) She died when I was in my twenties and I never cried because I felt that she was so miserable in her lifetime, death could only be an improvement for her. Perhaps there was a part of me that felt a bit guilty about that but one night I met up with her again.

I had what I believe was a 5D experience with my "dead" grandmother. She took me by my hand which seemed to be small again as though I were a child. I could feel every wrinkle in her soft hand. It was as real as I am sitting here now. We were immersed in this amazingly beautiful white light and she walked with me through her once scraggly backyard that had become a beautiful garden. There was another presence there of a masculine energy and I received so much information that I could not even begin to put it into words now. There was such an intense amount of pure unconditional love pouring in that felt as though my heart would explode. This is the unconditional universal love that needs to be integrated in order to understand what is happening to humanity and it is so very difficult to explain. It makes you want to cry and laugh and fly all at the same time.

When I woke from this I WAS crying. I was sobbing because my 3D body could not cope with that kind of love. It was overwhelming. It reminded me of when I was very young and how much love I felt and still feel for animals and trees and how devastating it was for someone to just look at me with anger or hate. I became hardened to that negative energy at first and then I learned how to neutralize it with unconditional love.

It can be scary at first to step into that place. We have to release so much to get there and we are so conditioned to hold on. It's funny, people that lived through the depression tend to be hoarders because they had very little or nothing. They wasted nothing. There are a lot of reasons we hold onto things but the truth is that nothing is permanent and nothing lasts but spirit and this "love" that I speak of. It's always there. I am a singer songwriter and recently I wrote a song about letting go of the material world. I haven't finished recording it yet but I would like to post the lyrics here.

LoPHI (LOVE) to all,
Cari

Phire in the Garden

Winter has a way of making us believe
In another world waiting
Cold as I am beneath my lucid skin
there’s a warm heart beating

I won’t deny that I was caught up in the dream
It felt so right but nothing is what it seems

I washed my hands of the labor and the dust
And started singing
Smoke filled the air. It all came crashing down
And the bells were ringing
Ringing

The people cried and cursed my very name
They’ll be alright but nothing will be the same

There’s a fire in the Garden
But I’m not putting out the flames
Let it burn everything I started
Cause I’m not coming back again
I won’t be back

See how they run there’s a place forever one
In the land of the living
It’s a far far cry from the world you used to know
Where believing is seeing

You can’t hold on to anything
Life is just a dream
You can't hold on to anything
Life is just a dream
Don't hold to anything

I won’t deny that I was caught in a dream
It feels so right that nothing is what it seems

There’s a fire in the Garden
But I’m not putting out the flames
Let it burn everything I started
Cause I’m not coming back again
I won’t be back
I’m not coming back

Comments

  1. Wow im impressed, its very beautifull cari. i can totally relate and understand the meaning, or at least what it means to me. and i also agree with you this is also my last time back, ive once again spent the life and awareness that ive been given , to spread as much awareness and love as i possibly could, but my consciousness has made the decision that this will be the last time. we are not sheep to be fleeced by the controllers, infinate love is the way. Peace and love to all the beautifull souls of the world. Deep in my heart i know we'll all find a way. All of the worlds friend, Mark. ps if you see of find any inspiration in what i write cari, buy all means its yours to use as you like. hope to see more of your posts on facebook. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts