Third Eye Experiences

I am having more and more intense experiences. Part of the purpose of Bliss Weaver is to help others hone their innate abilities. We all have extrasensory perception and other skills that have been dormant for a long time. There are many reasons for this that I could explain in terms of physics but the main point is that to KNOW THYSELF is to be one with the universe and open all the doors to her mysteries. My personal experiences have been in the way of visions. Usually I can see the dream images while I am awake in a sort of infrared color on my inner screen. They are not very clear until I go into deep relaxation. 

The other night I was just resting and thinking about daily mundane things and instantly I saw that I was in another space. I was not in my room. But my body was still in bed. I knew that so I was lucid. I was just seeing a reality that was so clear and high definition that it blew my mind. It looked like I was in space. Maybe because everything was so clean and sterile looking. I was stationary looking at this from the floor for some reason. Usually when I am remote viewing I am flying all over the place. So this was different. And I thought I could see people in the far background working on something. I could even hear subtle sounds of talking and moving things around. It only lasted a moment and it faded to black but it was not like anything I had ever experienced before. 

I know in my heart that humanity is going to start regaining the power of telepathy and teleportation very soon. Already many people are being born with almost superhuman abilities all over the planet. This is very exciting and I wanted to share it with you because we are bombarded with so much negativity every day in the news and on tv shows. There is an element that wants to focus on the bad things that may come and incite fear. There is nothing to fear. Life is transition. Death is an illusion. All there is is love. And the only thing you have to lose for knowing this is your fear and all of the negative emotions that arise from fear. If you want to be able to do amazing things you have to go within and stop seeking outside yourself for your salvation. 

Love to you all~ Cari

Comments

Popular Posts