Earth Magic Spirit Dance

When I allow my thoughts to rise and fall away. . .

I am aware of sensations, energy in the form of light and sound, images not seen and sounds not heard. I am able to expand my awareness to encompass all that is without the mental knowing of each component. This intuitive knowing is unhindered by invisible boundaries. Words cannot explain it.

If I were deaf, dumb and blind I would see, hear and express more clearly, the truth. Words fall short of encapsulating what is eternal and undefinable. Sounds are just echoes of a heavy thoughts hitting the fabric of space. Images are mirages of dancing genies tempting us to stay and play in our dreams.

Love is when we ride the waves of these illusions without fear.
Death is leaping into the unknown asleep and Birth is leaping into the unknown awake. We have it backwards because we are sleeping. Our birth is a death and our death is birth. When we are awake we will see that the body is a pillar of death and Spirit is life. Spirit stretches through the fabric of death's veil. The world is a reflection of True Life which is formless and faceless. True Life cuts through the steel cages of the MIND. Spirit/Life eats through the skin, the bones, trees and stones leaving them in the dust of truth. Because flesh cannot withstand the seasons of war that truth wages upon us.

And when we are born again the illusions will pass away. This eternal moment is ever changing and yet here I am. This eternal body is ever flying and yet here I am. This eternal mind is ever dreaming and still here I am. At the center of this storm there is a calm. I can reach out and touch the world as it passes by buy it will not whip me up into its fury. I am firmly rooted in the heart of the universe while my spirit soars, guided by eternity.

Comments

Popular Posts